Tuesday 22 March 2011

Task 6a- Survey and Interview

I have just completed a survey using SurveyMonkey! Its quick and easy and i highly recommend it.
If anyone would like to complete it i'd be extremley grateful, is it geared towards those of us who teach and  have previously trained as performers.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8VY7RVD
The deadline for completing the survey is Friday 1st April 2011.

Also, if anyone is interested in being interviewed (probably over the phone). Please let me know, I'd like to interview someone who teaches dance or drama in two styles, semi-structed and with an open approach.

Look forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna.

    Im impressed youve got your survey out there already!!

    Ive completed one for you! I know in the campus session we were told to try and give some feed back on them so I thought yours was very straight forward and easy to understand. The last question was quite broad, so i hope that i gave you the information you wanted for that, could be worth putting a few sub questions in there to make sure it covers exactly what you want it to?

    I would be happy to be interviewed by you as a dance teacher, just let me know if you want to go ahead with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cerys, thanks for your feedback and for completing the survey. Yes the last question was quite broad...I tried to include different types of questions so i can critically reflect on what works! I will definitely take your comments on board!
    If you wouldn't mind giving me your email address then we can exchange details and arrange an interview. Let me know if there's anything i can help you with.
    I will copy and paste this onto a comment on your blog
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya.

    My email is cerys_rooke1@hotmail.com

    If you sedn me an email then we can go from there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done. I hope my answer to the last question was useful. I think I might have rambled a bit :S

    You can interview me too if you want, although I don't think I teach in two styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! i'd love to interview you both if that's ok?
    Cerys i've just emailed you!
    Mark if you wouldn't mind sending me your email and we can arrange a good time.
    Let me know if there's anything i can help you guys with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sorry I've only just read this, It markiles@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete